The Grange – Venue and Facilities Hire
The Grange, home to Netherton United FC , is regarded as the leading venue for local community football in the Peterborough area.
A magnificent FIFA accredited 3G all-weather floodlit pitch with a covered stand, dedicated sports facilities, a clubhouse with a fully licenced bar for food and refreshments and ample on-site parking provides excellent facilities for players, match officials and spectators alike.
3G Pitch Available to Hire
The 3G is available for regular hire and is open weekdays 9-10pm and weekends 9-8pm for league football, one-off and corporate games, training sessions or social football.
- All-weather pitch guarantees your game or event
- Used by local football clubs, academies, schools and business
- Covered stand for spectators
- Clubhouse with tea bar/fully licenced bar
- Dedicated sports facilities with secure, modern changing rooms and match official rooms
- Ample free car parking on-site for easy access and convenience
- FIFA accredited – the pitch is field and laboratory tested fulfilling the FIFA quality requirements necessary for football in terms of playing performance, safety, durability and quality assurance
- High perimeter safety fence
- Supply of kits, match balls and officials
3G Pitch Booking Information
Full size, half or thirds of the pitch are available to hire
Booking times are in 1 hour blocks
Our Club hospitality room or full function suite for small or large parties is also available by arrangement
Additional grass pitches are also available to hire - for one-off games or to facilitate several simultaneous games for corporate events or tournaments
TO BOOK the 3G or for enquiries please contact:
Steve Gould (Facilities Manager) Tel:07757932388 Email: Steve.email@example.com
“The best venue for local community football in Peterborough”